- Issue Time
In order to help the belt conveyor user solve some related defects, such as the outer surface of the tail roller is smooth, the belt conveyor is not easy to slip when starting and heavy loading; the tail roller is round, no anti-belt The function of deviation, the service life of the bearing is short; Hongjiang technicians have absorbed advanced experience at home and abroad, and combined with years of work experience in the industry, the structure of the traditional tail wheel part has been comprehensively improved, and the belt conveyor has been designed. The wing-shaped tail wheel part.
The wing-shaped tail wheel part of the PU belt conveyor is mainly composed of a wing-shaped drum, a shaft, a conical expansion sleeve, an outer spherical bearing with a slider seat, a bearing bracket, a tension adjusting screw and the like. Compared with the traditional tail wheel, the wing-shaped tail wheel has the following remarkable features:
1. The PU PVC belt conveyor bearing and bearing housing are of integral structure. This structure is extremely convenient in installation, use and maintenance, occupies small installation space, and reduces the process of machining the bearing seat in the production process. The wing roller and the shaft are connected by a conical expansion sleeve; the bearing is a spherical bearing with a slider outer ball, which can slide on a standard shaft, and the bearing and the shaft are fixed by a set screw;
2. The belt conveyor adopts the radial ball bearing with the outer ball of the slider. Compared with the ordinary bearing, it adopts the integral casting seat. The bearing has high manufacturing precision, good self-aligning performance, large load bearing capacity, especially the sealing performance is particularly good. The service life of the bearing is greatly prolonged; in the traditional tail wheel part, the sand dust easily enters the bearing from the gap between the bearing cover and the shaft, which seriously shortens the service life of the bearing.
3. The belt conveyor tension adjustment mechanism consists of only one screw and four nuts. The two upper nuts of the bearing seat are locked for a long time. Loosen the nut on the inner side of the bearing bracket and tighten the nut on the outer side of the bearing bracket. The belt is tightened, and the belt is loosened. The traditional adjustment mechanism of the tail wheel is composed of the adjusting screw, the upper cover and the lower bottom plate. The upper cover needs to be bent and drilled. It is necessary to drill and tap the teeth after welding, and the connecting bolts that need to be placed on the lower bottom plate of the upper and lower bottom plates are easily loosened. Therefore, the tension adjustment mechanism of the wing-shaped tail wheel portion is simpler and more convenient than the tension adjustment mechanism of the conventional tail wheel portion in the composition, the manufacturing process, and the assembly and disassembly, and the use is more reliable.
4. The surface friction coefficient of the belt conveyor wing roller is large, and the belt is not easy to slip when starting and heavy loading. The outer circumference of the airfoil drum is distributed in the circumferential direction, and the gap between the wings of the width of 35-40 mm is 40-45 mm. Therefore, during the operation of the belt conveyor, the friction coefficient between the belt and the drum is very large and it is not easy to slip.
5. The belt conveyor wing roller has self-cleaning effect. The flaps on the outer surface of the drum are connected to the mother pipe seamless steel pipe through the web, and the webs are separated by a partition plate, and the partition plate forms an angle of three to five degrees with the seamless steel pipe. During the use of the belt conveyor, if there is material scattered, the material will slide along the partition, so as to avoid the material being pulled between the belt and the roller with the return belt, which damages the belt and damages the drum.
6. The intermediate diameter of the belt conveyor's wing-shaped roller is 5~10mm larger than the diameter of the end, which has the function of preventing the belt from running off.
7. Since the surface friction coefficient of the belt conveyor wing roller is large, the diameter of the drum is significantly smaller than that of the conventional tail roller. Taking the B1000 belt conveyor as an example, the diameter of the conventional smooth roller is generally 500m, and the diameter of the airfoil roller is generally 300m-350m, which greatly saves raw materials.
8. Since the belt of the wing-shaped roller is not easy to slip on the drum, the belt damage caused by the material being pulled between the belt and the drum can be avoided, and the belt is prevented from being deflected, so the service life of the belt is greatly improved.